Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Addition to the Tackle Box

I now have a new addition to add to my winter/cold water hunt for fish. And here is the "before" shot:


 And now the "after" shot:




I did not paint this myself. The only thing that I did was add the hooks that I picked up during a trip to Bass Pro Shops (BPS) in Hampton, VA. I will withhold the person's name that painted this due to the fact that I am not sure if he is willing to have that much advertisement about his lure painting/making skills. Suffice it to say that I am extremely pleased and proud to own one! Hopefully I can have as much luck as he has had with his.

Also during the trip to BPS Paul had a fit for this lure:

I took the hooks off for obvious reasons. He is just not quite ready to have a lure with hooks. That will be coming soon. So, Paul is the proud owner (as you can see) of a Mann's Red Hook Baby 1-Minus in Red Craw! So much so that he is currently sleeping with it! Oh the wonder that is being a child! I am hoping we can put it to good use catching some fish here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment