Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Not Looking All That Great

In my running around today I went down West Neck Road. I stopped at the bridge over the creek of that namesake to check on the conditions. I was not prepared for what I saw....

The water is rather low!

Looking across the creek just above the bridge.

The first cove on the right just above the bridge.

Christmas Tree point and the big fallen tree.

A panorama below the bridge.

The first cove on the right below the bridge.

The group of Cypress trees across the creek from Charlie's point.

It was also brutally cold! I know the next couple if days are going to be rough. As Charlie always says low water means good fishing. I just hope the last few weeks, coupled with this next winter blast, do less damage than my mind is conjuring up.

No comments:

Post a Comment